Here are a few pro tips that may be helpful on your first few visits to the studio ---
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins to complete new student paperwork and to receive a proper welcoming to our community
- Athletic clothing is recommended – you will sweat!
- Bring a mat, mat towel, and water. But if you forget any of these things, we always have them available to rent/purchase
- If you do not have a yoga mat, don't worry! Your 1st mat & towel rental are on the house
- Flexibility is not a pre-requisite
- Hydrate before and after practice. Drink plenty of water throughout the day
- Eat light and allow ample time between eating and practicing. We recommend no heavy meals within 2-3 hours before practice
- Remember, everyone had a first time (and we're all beginners, really)
- Deciding to begin a yoga practice is a choice to change your life. Driving to the studio and choosing to roll out your mat is the hardest part. The rest is breath.
- We pass out cool towels with lavender essential oil to enjoy during savasana. Please leave them with us before you leave
- Show up open & willing.
- Don't be too hard on yourself.
have questions? We have answers.
If you have any questions we haven't already answered here, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.